Accidents happen, which is why it's critical to have a data recovery system at your disposal. Disk Drill Pro makes it easy to recover documents, music, photos, videos, or even whole partitions that have gone missing from your computer. With just a single push of a button, Disk Drill can recover over 200 types of files on your computer or even on external drives when you connect to a computer. Don't get caught in a pinch by losing data - Disk Drill Pro is your insurance policy.
Over 10 million downloads
4/5 Stars, Macworld
- All future updates and major upgrades included
- Scan & recover data from virtually any storage device w/ just the click of a button
- Recover any file or folder or reconstruct over 200 file types w/ multiple recovery methods
- Connect your mobile or storage device & recover data from it in minutes
- Recover deleted files from iPhone and Android devices
- Add additional tools for cleanup, duplicate finding, disk health, data protection, & more absolutely free
What's the Difference Between a Standard & Lifetime License?
Great question! A Standard License issues full access to the app and all minor updates for life. Minor updates
usually include fixes to bugs that surface post-launch. As you know, when an app gets a major update (and advances to the next version e.g. V2, V3, V4), older versions often grow obsolete. Perhaps it no longer works properly with your new computer or OS, or maybe you're simply missing out on serious improvements and experiencing some major FOMO.
That's why a Lifetime License
is so appealing. You'll get a lifetime of major updates, and inevitably a world of new features that are beyond our current imagination. Many of our Lifetime License options are exclusive offers, at the web's best prices.