Excuse our potty mouth, but is wiping really the best we can do? It's the 21st century after all. Turn your water closet into a bona fide luxury experience with this natural water bidet attachment. Not only will you easily cleanse those hard-to-reach places, but you'll feel extremely posh doing it. So go euro and install this refreshing, eco-friendly bathroom buddy in minutes.
How does a bidet work without electricity?
- Simple & easy to install and use (no hose system required)
- Delivers ambient temperature bidet wash
- Fits wider variety toilets, including one-piece
- Includes a control panel w/ simple, intuitive controls
- Includes pressure control knob for easy access
- Offers adjustable water pressure
- No electricity or batteries required
The answer is simple. By connecting the bidet directly to your fresh water line, it makes it possible to run on only water pressure. Non-electric bidets are affordable, easy to install, saving you money on toilet paper and electricity. This is why non-electric bidets are considered to be the most economical type of bidet.